Wednesday, June 28, 2006

WHOA!!! Anyone seen this??

Maybe it's a fluke, maybe it's a new fad that I wasn't aware of, but I even googled and haven't seen a trace of it.

In the last 5 days, I have seen 2 runners, TWO female runners....Running wearing........

TUBE TOPS

I mean, how can that work, unless your really, really teeny??

The first time I saw it, I was driving along with my daughter....course, I shouted something like "OMG! Do you see what she's running in?"

My daughter without skipping beat replied "Well, you want to run in a girlie short skirt."

It's not the same I tell ya, IT IS NOT THE SAME....right?

Then I saw another one today...An older woman (in great shape, I tell ya), running across the Golden Gate bridge, sporting a little black tuber.

So is this just some weird Northern California anomoly? Is it the beginning of the Apocalypse?Is there a cup size limit? Wot's the Deal?

I wish I took a pic!

Please enlighten me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Junie B said...

i would think they would have to be like less than an A cup and probably still need double sided tape...

gross running in a tube top (and sans bra i am assuming) is ridiculous and i run in a large city with LOTS of avid runners...none of which i have ever seen a tube top.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Chicago and have never seen anyone in a tube top or a skirt for that matter but I think a tube top is ridiculous

6:07 PM  
Blogger jeanne said...

WTF is right!! running skirts are TOTALLY different!! tube tops! i wonder how long you can run til it slips down... or do you just tug on it the entire time. gross!

7:17 PM  
Blogger SRR said...

Okay...I will admit...I have run in a SUPPORT cami before but NEVER a tube top. Guess they want to really work on thier tans. But I will say in their defense, they HAVE to be pretty little to be able to pull something like that off. Maybe they aren't "true" runners!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Ahh, that's one fad I will never get on board with. I do have a running skirt, and I love it, but no tube tops.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home