Thursday, June 22, 2006

CRAZY WEEK

I wish I had one of those pictures with a funny man with those rolly "googly" eyes for my "crazy" pic, but I'm just way to tired, hot, and bothered, to be bothered.

I am really busy with work, and life in general this week. I haven't even read many of my regular blogs, and for that I feel really sad and a bit guilty.

Somehow life got in the way...ya know??

I do have stuff to tell you, so please be patient with me. Tomorrow promises to be calmer and I hope to catch up with you all and fill you in on all of my crazy, sordid, or just plain boring happenings.

But now, I'm just plain tired and I'm gonna hit the hay.

PS...

I did do all of my planned training miles...YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

Good for you for keeping your training on target. It will help your confidence the closer you get to your marathon. That's the most important thing; blog when you can.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home