Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Last Easy

This is the last "easy" week before the marathon training gets hot n' heavy. This week, I'm running 3 miles, 4 days a week with one cross-train day. Next week, the miles jump to 15 total and they steadily go up from there.

I think it's a good time to really shape up my blog. So coming soon I hope that I will get...

A profile pic posted
Links to my Fav blogs
Maybe a new custom banner?

We'll see how much I actually do get done. I'm taking Monday off from work (with no plans), so I will be ashamed if nothing gets done.....

Here's something random.
There was a cute little babyish skunk cruising around my backyard today (and I DO mean cute). Never seen a live one so close before...Wonder where Mama is...better keep the cats indoors tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger SRR said...

I don't know if cute and skunk belong in the same sentence.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home