Friday, May 19, 2006

Eat Like a Pig and Run Better?

Ok..The last couple of days I've been eating....A lot! Much more than I normally do.

Yesterday, for example I had a 1/3 pound bbq hamburger, lots of potato salad, Chips & Guac and a few small cookies...And this was lunch!

Funny thing is, my run yesterday (and the day before for that matter) was great! I wasn't sluggish at all, my heart rate never got over 85% (this never happens) and I felt really good.

I did Weight Watchers a few years back and lost 20+ pounds. I've gained 10 lbs back, and I still been casually counting "points" over the last couple of months. I really don't know how many calories I'm eating lately, but I think it's been below 1500. I don't think that's enough when you're in "training" (I know...I laugh at that too), like me.

So it's time to stop the counting, but eat wisely. Fuel my body with good healthy things and not just have a salad, fruit and some candy at lunch.

Let's see what happens.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Hi there =)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Taunya said...

Hello.

Nice to see a familiar face...er eye...

6:30 AM  
Blogger Taunya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Taunya said...

AH! It's all clear now. Someone accidentally posted to your blog under my name (he was using my laptop).

1:23 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Okay, sorry for the confusion =)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home