Monday, April 17, 2006

Beautiful, Sunny, Rest Day

I don't know how many people have heard about the horrible plight of us folks in Northern California, but it has literally rained 40 of the last 32 days. Ok, I'm stretching it a bit, but I do think we had 3 non-rain days in March and 1 non-rain day in April so far.

I've been training in Seattle!!! So today, I wake up to GLORIOUS SUN. Not a cloud in the sky. The absolute perfect day to run. My body is ACHING to go out and run--demanding it. But it's my REST day! So, I can't run and try out my new running shoes, garmin, and enjoy nature. To make things even worse, I'm on vacation today! I guess I can clean my bedroom (boring), go grocery shopping (pooh), clean out the fridge (ug). I can't even enjoy Easter candy, since I won't be working it off.

Maybe I'll just go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home