Saturday, April 08, 2006

Life is Nutty

I don't think life gets any easier as you get older. I'm pushing 40 and I'm still fall into my old habits on an almost daily basis. I'll reveal more about myself as I go on, but I guess what I'll say now is I'm in transition in many ways. I'm separated from my husband, seriously training for my first marathon (oct 22nd), and trying do a good deed almost everyday. The purpose of this blog is to log my marathon training and possibly its completion; to help flesh out the emotions that go through a loss of a relationship, and to just generally use this as a sounding board for my thoughts, etc. I will probably post stuff here I may be reluctant to even say to a good friend. That's the beauty of being anonymous.

2 Comments:

Blogger a.maria said...

that IS the beauty of being anonymous!

don't do what i did and send out your blog address to your friends because you dont want to re-type or copy/paste your running stories to individual emails...

now my boss reads my blog almost daily, and believe me....

i'm def'ly regretting that one! totally took away my ability to blog about work.

anyway, welcome to the RBF... and i can't wait to read all about your training!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Taunya said...

Excellent advice!! I will definately keep your story in mind. I love my work and the people I work with, but would feel I would have to censor myself quit a bit as things go on.

I'm looking forward to sharing my training--if nothing else, it should help me stay motivated.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home