Friday, April 14, 2006

Best laid plans

Been sick this past week with a cold and gawd awful cough. I've really limited my runs to mostly a gentle waddle and walk. I do hope this cough goes away soon. I don't want to lose my will to train.

I did buy a new pair of running shoes and a Garmin Forerunner GPS running watch. I hope to be able to acurately log the country miles I run without worry about driving around them. I tried it out yesterday and it seemed pretty cool, although I discovered I can't walk a very fast mile.

2 Comments:

Blogger a.maria said...

fyi, i'm just going back and catching up with who you are on your blog.. sorry for all the comments.

but double fyi... on jeff's blog (boingoblog..link on my sidebar) he's got this AWESOME mileage tracker... you can set it up so that you can keep track of all sorts of running/biking/swimming training. might want to take a peek so in 27ish weeks when you've finished your first marathon you can look back and see how far you've come!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Taunya said...

That sounds really cool. I'll check it out!!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home