Monday, April 21, 2008

Yes, I'm a dork!

I know...I post over a month ago, promising a prize...then completely drop the ball and don't post again. Even with almost weekly prods from Jenn!

Ok....So answer to the question:

8.3.2008
10.19.2008

Yes, they are race days, Yes, they are marathon days, and yes, they are days that Kurt will wake up and still breathe.

But most importantly, they are days of the SF Marathon and the Nike Women's Marathon. And I'm registered for both (SF the 1/2, Nike the Full). So, since Dori was the most specific and correct in her answer, she wins the prize.

Dori...Email me at taunyam at hotmail dot com and tell me that you're not allergic to wool and what you're address is....

I will do my best to post weekly (Sunday's and catch up on what you're all doing). I'll post more soon...really!









4 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

Woohoo!!! Awesome news Lady!! =) Good luck with your training!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Those are both great races from what I hear.

Best of luck in the hard training ahead!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

You go girl.

Glad you finally 'listened'.

Hehe.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

I'm a bigger dork--I didn't even see this post till today! I fell way behind on my posting and reading other blogs. I'll send you an e-mail--thanks!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home