Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Last Day in my 30's

Yes, folks..I turn 40 tomorrow. More of my thoughts on that later. Guess who I share a birthday with?

Donald Trump (ugg)
Steffi Graf (kinda cool)
Boy George (I can take that to so many different levels, but I did love Culture Club in high school!
And....
The Yarn Harlot (yes...for you non knitters out there, there is such a person and there is no knitter that doesn't know her name).


My friend and I claimed a little fame...Tiny Tyrant gets the shout out..but I'm still in the pic!
(I'm on the left btw).

Interesting group, huh?


8 Comments:

Blogger Metamatician said...

Happy Birthday! You are not 40, you're 39 again. Don't you know how these things work? It's like wearing the Ring... it keeps you young forever. You're probably more vibrant, and thus younger mentally and physically, than you were five years ago, and that's all that counts. Anyway, H.B.

J.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Happy birthday!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Happy B day most awesome runner. I love my 40's. Competition is tougher for racing than in the 30's!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

Happy Birthday Chickie.

Give Marlz a scritch for me.

Glad I gave you that yarn this week. :-)

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I'm actually looking forward to turning 40 (much more so than when I turned 30). I've got a year and a half to go, but already planning out my personalized mantra (which is currently "Feeling Great at Thirty-Eight"). Feeling Sporty at Forty?

Love the pic...you look great!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Bonne FĂȘte! Happy B'day!!! The Big 4-0 =)

7:22 PM  
Blogger runliarun said...

It doesn't matter who you share a birthday with. What matters is who you are - no need for compromise, no taste for confrontation, passionate in giving, reckless about mistakes. What are you going to do?

7:04 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Boy, you're young! Welcome to Masters Running! :-) I used to think my forties were my best decade, but the fifties are shaping up nicely. Who knew!
Hope you had a nice day.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home