Friday, April 06, 2007

Week 5 results

Without ceremony here are week 5 results:

Weight: 128 (-2 lbs)
Fat % : 22% (1%)

Better than nothing. Only have 4 weeks until the pool opens and with Easter coming (chocolate), and a vacation coming (more on that next time)--will I even maintain?

But...I have a secret Weapon!

Volleyball Season!

Yes...I have added yet another workout to my regimen. 4 days a week I will be joining my fellow team mates (and co-workers), out in the sand pit for practice. We never have a full squad out there practicing at once so we usually have a nice 3 on 3 scrimmage...and in the sand that's quite a workout. I've been playing with some of these guys now for nearly 7 years so we have a great time out there.

So...that makes my weekly workout schedule look like this:
Volleyball 4 days a week
Running 4 - 5 days a week
Weights 2 days a week

If that doesn't at least keep off the pounds, I don't know what will....Now, if I can only stop putting bad things in my mouth (well, you know what I mean).....

10 Comments:

Blogger runliarun said...

Your workout schedule is intense. You should certainly see results. And abstaining from good and bad things helps too. Especially the bad things that are... hmmmm... so good.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Look at you weight losing machine!! I'm definitely jealous!! Hope you at least treat yourself to a chocolate for Easter :P

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good exercise schedule to me (and fun with the volleyball team)! Congratulations on your weight loss thus far. I find it easier to stay away from chocolate when I keep it out of the house, but my DH and I don't really do much for Easter so it makes it a bit easier.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love volleyball! I'm sure you will be able to maintain.
Happy Easter

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Volleyball sounds like great exercise! Of course, I royally suck at it (I was always put on the "loser" team in gym class), but good for you!

7:03 AM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

The workout schedule looks wonderful. To tell you the truth, I am quite jealous! I usually play volleyball with a bunch of friends every spring/summer and this will be the first that we don't. We have/or will be graduating and moving away... Sniff sniff!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Down two pounds--good job! Why do you sound disappointed? You have a nice head start to bathing suit season.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Good for you for the Volleyball.

I just tend to have bad things come out of my mouth!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mmem said...

Yay volleyball!

That is a great workout schedule, wow! You go, girl!

Bravo on the -2 lbs!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Hey! I hope you're doing well... no news = good news, right?!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home