Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Bits

I'm happy to report that we're all feeling better and back to our regular training schedule. I plan to run a 4 miler today with my daughter. I think we're actually supposed to run 6, but she's really not there yet. She's losing a bit of enthusiasm for the training, citing soreness or homework for reasons to drop off early. I haven't actually signed her up for Avenue of the Giants yet (it never fills up), so I'll give her a couple of more weeks and see if she kicks it into gear.

Speaking of the Giants, did I ever mention I'm a HUGE San Francisco Giants fan? Did I ever mention that I have a secret crush on the Giant's announcer Jon Miller? Sure, he's not much to look at, but boy, he could tell me stories all night! If you want to know where to find me in 30 years, just go to a Giants home game. I'll be one of those old ladies wearing a baseball cap with a hundred buttons, with a hand-knit Orange and Black throw over me.

Today I'm having my 3 year old niece over for a few hours. I've watched her plenty of times at sis's house, but this is the first time she's coming over solo. I'm looking forward to it. We're going to make lunch, have tea (she's into that sort of thing), and do some crafts....or "craps" as she likes to call it.

You may have noticed that my links are so totally out of date. I'm going to do my best to get those all cleaned up and updated over the next day or 2.

Hope you all have a nice Sunday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

I'm sure graying, balding, fat guys everywhere are heartened by your crush. :-)

Have fun taking tea with your niece. Three and four are the cutest ages for little girls.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with your niece. Hope your daughter finds her second wind.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Mmem said...

Have a good run with your dd and have fun with your neice:-)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Oh great. I am already dumped for some b ball guy who thinks Barry Bonds is underpaid.

Great age for the niece. Can't wait till my grand daughter is that age.

10:49 AM  
Blogger runliarun said...

Kind of scary that you already know where you will be in 30 years :).

2:10 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Did you and your daughter ever get those matching outfits?

Let's see some photos!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home