Thursday, January 18, 2007

Out from the Ashes

It's a somewhat cheesy analogy, but I view my life over the last 3 weeks as a forest fire. At first it's devastating almost impossible to look at, but eventually, new growth emerges that's even stronger and healthier than before. If someone would have told me where I would be now both mentally and physically a couple of months ago I would've thought them crazy.
But here I am.
I'm not sure if I'll ever post what happened--blogs are just too much of a public place (if you want, you can email for the scoop). My daughter and I are emerging from the ashes stronger than ever.

10 Comments:

Blogger MNFirefly said...

Oh my! I will have to e-mail for the whole scoop. I hope it was not too serious. Prayers for you will be on your way.

6:05 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

BTW, I do not see your email address. E-mail me at dmj_mn@yahoo.com.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Backofpack said...

Whatever happened, I'm glad you've come out of it feeling stronger. It's good to see the positive and the growth from devastation.

11:39 AM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

I am glad to hear that there is positive coming out of what has ever happened. I hope all will be well for you and your daughter. Stay strong and be positive!

7:01 PM  
Blogger SRR said...

I understand how public it can be...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

We all go through some rough times, hope you're dealing well with the pain. Keep the faith, everything happens for a reason.....

7:42 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

I am glad your stronger now. Good way to emerge from these things. Remember you do have friends and they are their to support you.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Mmem said...

You have a very cool outlook on what sounds like a tough situation.

3:49 AM  
Blogger runliarun said...

I'm glad you are back, I'm glad you are strong.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Metamatician said...

hooray

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home