Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Holidays

A little belated but sincere.

I've had computer problems lately. My daughter decided to download a hacked copy of the Sims when she couldn't find her install CD, and infected my computer to high-heaven with spam, viruses and the like.

It still isn't quite recovered, so it makes internet use a bit of a bear.

I am starting to catch up on your blogs tho.

I'm on vacation this week and I'm happy to report that I've been running/exercising almost every day. I think I'm getting my groove back and it feels great--especially since I've been eating all those not-so-good-for-you holiday treats!

I'm close to choosing my goal for next year...I'll keep you posted.

8 Comments:

Blogger Backofpack said...

Good luck with the computer. That stuff is scary and a pain. I'm with you on the eating thing - but I'm in taper mode. I guess the marathon Sunday will make up for it.

9:28 AM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

Way to get your groove back on! I have been doing the same with having this week and a half off!

11:07 AM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

AWESOME effort!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I know about trying to catch up on everyone's blogs! Good luck on the computer stuff...yuck :(

6:48 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

I hate the comnputer issues. SP2 blew my registery to hell and I had to take it in and pay someone to fix it right.

Good job on the excercise. I look forward to your goals and seeing what races you are planning to do. Who knows maybe the blog world will come and race with you!

7:36 AM  
Blogger runliarun said...

We will have goals and run races. 2007 is going to be a great year.

7:52 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

Vacation! I love it! Except mine ends tomorrow! BOO!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

Happy New Year!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home