Sunday, December 17, 2006

At least I feel like running

I'm afraid I don't have much to write about. Work has been extremely busy and I have been forced to commute to the South Bay most days last week (85 miles from my house). So, besides work, my daughter stressing about finals, a house that's so dirty that it should be condemed, I actually squeezed in 2 runs this week. Not bad all considered.

Winter Solstice is almost upon us, that means that finally it will start getting light earlier every night than getting darker. I'm thinking of doing something special to mark the event--but I have no idea what to do.

Well, back to cleaning. Have a nice week.

Do hope to check your blogs soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger runliarun said...

You are on track. I try to keep the house as clutter-free as possible. It's a never-ending task, as demanding as running - almost. Dealing with the details is what makes the whole picture wholesome.

4:28 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

Hang in there. Life can be that way sometimes. Just go with the flow.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

I hope things have settled down in your life. Merry Christmas.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Howdy there! I hope this finds you well and having a good time running. The house will always be there and I hope you are ready for a great 2007!

4:06 AM  
Blogger Taunya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home