Saturday, October 21, 2006

T-Minus 21 Hours and Counting

And we're so Punk Rock! Well, as much as Moms can be...........

We got matching hot pink tops for tomorrow's run. When I saw Sis on Wednesday she jokingly told me that we should dye our hair hot-pink! The more we thought about it (or didn't think) we thought it was a great idea. So, that night, after our 4 miler we both put in big chunky fushia highlights in our hair.

We both regretting not just doing the whole darn head (so I guess we're just partially punk-rock).

The goal here is to get noticed, yelled at, and to feel a bit sassy.

So now, I'm sitting here on the computer...blasting BECK, and trying to finish packing at the same time.

We leave for SF in about an hour.

I squeezed in 8 hours of sleep last night--but it was really hard. I don't have any expectations that I'll sleep well tonight.

I'll be thinking of everyone running Chicago tomorrow! Good luck to all of you.

Talk to you all on the flip-side!


3 Comments:

Blogger MNFirefly said...

Good luck today. I hope the marathon went well and looking forward to a post-race post.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

I want to see the post on your marathon!!!!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

How did it go???? Me, curious!! =)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home