Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Has it been a week already.....

from my last post???

Time just vanishes when you're working, mothering, and running 36+ miles per week!

The 14 miler on Saturday, turned out to be a solo 11 mile run. Sis had a bad chest cold so she excused herself from the run. My knee started acting up a bit on me so I walked the last 2 miles and skipped the last 3 altogether. I substituted yoga instead for the 3--not really equal, but it was needed.

Actually, I'm doing quite a bit of (focusing on poses that work on the legs) over the last few weeks. Today I can happily report that I had not even a twinge of ITB pain on my hilly 6.5 miler today and I finished the route 10 minutes faster than my last PR!

I'm doing another 6 tomorrow and then resting up for the 20! on Saturday.

I'll post on Sunday (I'm promising) and let you all know how that went.

Cheers and happy running!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Your running is really improving by leaps and bounds. Way to keep at it and keep showing that great progress.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Mmem said...

GL GL GL on the six and then the twenty!!!! Keep up the good work, you are almost there!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on the job and I'm so glad to hear your ITB is better.
Cheers

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home