Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I've been seriously slacking on everything (but work and household duties) lately. I do promise to catch up on all your journeys.

I didn't go for the house, or another one for that matter. I'll seriously think about it in the Spring, but right now I want to relax a bit.

My running has been sporatic. I haven't been out longer than 3 miles since the marathon. I just can't get motivated to run long in the dark.

Enough of me! Hope you all have lots of Turkey, Rest, and Relaxation!!!

Cheers!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Mmem said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too:-) Take your time on the house, it is a buyer's market right now.

Still can't believe you ran a MARATHON!!!!!!!! You deserve a rest.

Peace!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Your in recovery time. Now that you have eaten turkey and not sent me anything related to cheesecake, you need to get back out and hit the roads soon!

7:40 AM  
Blogger runliarun said...

Now that you run your first marathon, what plans do you have? Will you keep running others? Will you simply run for the sake of running?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Don'T worry about not blogging (and not running much)... I think we're all in the same both!

Happy belated thanksgiving! =)

8:54 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

I invented slacking! Here here!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

wow you finished a marathon!!!!! Congratulations. A late happy Thanksgiving and......save the Turkeys!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home