Thursday, March 01, 2007

O.S.S. Week 2 Results and Other Stuff

Without further ado:

Week 2 weigh in results:

Weight: 127.4 -- 127.4 lbs (-2.6)
Fat % -- 22.2% (- .8)

I like this trend. I fully expect a leveling of the weight next week, and hopefully a little
more fat loss as my eating becomes more normalized.

My daughter has given up on her quest to run the 1/2 marathon in May. It's just been too dark, cold, and rainy for her to really want to run 15+ miles a week. She is still coming out and doing a mile loop with me and then leaves me to complete the mileage. I hope that maybe she'll consider running a 1/2 marathon in the Fall. So, so much for the matching running outfits--at least for now. I'll still post some pics of us soon....

But now this leaves me to consider what kind of personal goal I want to have for myself for the Avenue of the Giants 1/2 marathon in May. I did run the first half of the marathon with sis in 3:08....actually a minute a mile faster and that would put me at 2:55. A nice even time, wouldn't you say?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2:55 soumds like a great goal time to me! Good luck!

9:21 PM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

I like the way 2:55 sounds! Just slides right off the tongue!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

That's too bad about your daughter not doign the race with you! At least she still goes for a little loop!! =)

2:55 sounds great!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger runliarun said...

2:55 is a gorgeous goal. With a bit of room to spare for any contingency, so you still get in sub-3 :).

5:05 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

Very awesome goal! I personally think it's doable!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home