Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And you call yourself a Blogger!

Yes, this statement was actually messaged to me earlier this week. Yes, I guess I call myself a part-time blogger. Haven't been good at doing anything computer-wise in some weeks.

In other news, you never know what you might like. Case-in-point; I totally love this freaking (frakking) Folk Dancing class I'm taking with my daughter. I'm not one to dance, unless I have a few in me (do I sound like a dude or what?), but this class is totally fun. All ages too; not the group of old ladies that my daughter promised me it would be...it's surprisingly hip and good exercise.

You gotta stretch sometimes; try something you don't think you'd be into...because you really never, ever know. You know??

9 Comments:

Blogger teacherwoman said...

--> You gotta stretch sometimes; try something you don't think you'd be into...because you really never, ever know. You know??

.... well said!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

One ceiling and one wall done.

One more ceiling and many more walls to go.

Enjoy your class chickie. I'll see you next Wednesday if not sooner.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

That class sounds fun!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Have fun at the dance class! I always wanted to take swing dance class but never found anyone to take them with.... I'm sure I would love it, even with my lack of coordination!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Mmem said...

Folk dancing, whodathunkit?? Cool!!!!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really has nothing to do with your post, but I noticed that you like Shawshank Redemption & Running with Scissors. Two of my favs!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your class! You just might inspire me to sign up for a class of my own that I've been eyeing for a while!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Don't sweat not posting very often.  We all have lives to lead, don't we?

Enjoy the dancing.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Tiny Tyrant said...

Tag you're it chickie.

Now you have to blog. ;-)

Jenn

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home