Sunday, August 24, 2008

UBC Results!!!

Last Saturday, we had our final UBC evaluation, and I promised that I would post my before and after pics.

I am very happy with the results.

In total, I lost 7 lbs (down to 127 now), lost 4% body fat (to 21%), 5 and 1/2 freaking inches from from my waist! One inch from my leg and and 3/4" inch from my arm.

My fitness levels improved too...I'm up to girlie 45 push ups in one minute (from 21), 47 situps (from 31), and improved my 1 mile run from 10:24 down to 9:30.

So... Here are my before and after pics side by side. I'm sorry for the poor quality, they didn't have a digital camera, so I had to take pics of the pics.

NOTE: Blogger is acting funning...so I'm ending here. I'll post a couple of pics of our graduation night and tell you about my training in my next post.











5 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

omigosh, you look great! i love your before and after photos. you look positively THIN. SKINNY! TINY! i really need to look into your ubc program! congrats!! you really inspire me! :-)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Aron said...

wow you look amazing!!!!!!!! awesome job!

you definitely should sign up for healdsburg!!!! sooo fun! are you doing the nike full? i will be there cheering that day!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

omg!! please let me know if your sister decides on not running the nike marathon! i mean, if she stays in great but if not, i'd be happy to take her bib or transfer the registration!!!! *keeping my finger crossed*

7:12 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

whistle whistle!!! MAn what a difference, your tummy is so FLAT. I am completely JEALOUS!!!!! Good job Taunya, motivates me to get my butt in gear. Congratulations!

1:54 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

Wow! Awesome work!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home