Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wish me Luck!

The UBC thing has been going well, but I've been too tired to do much running. I'm thinking each of the next 3 Saturday's I have to do long runs, so it will look something like this:

July 12th - 6 miles
July 19th - 8 miles
July 26th - 11 miles
August 3rd 1/2 marathon.

At least this will tell me how it goes. I have to complete the 1/2 in 3 hours, so I'm thinking even with minimum long distance running under my belt lately, I might be okay. I think my 6 miler Saturday will be a good indication on how things will go.

Saturday is also the 1/2 point for UBC and our 2nd evaluation. I'll let you know what my results are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

Look at you go! =) Hope the midterm (!) will go well.

8:53 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

I'm running the 1st 1/2 of SFM too! Best of luck with training. It should be a fun race!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home