Sunday, May 25, 2008

What If???

What if I totally and completely dedicate myself to a rigorous workout/diet program for 10 weeks AND also train for a marathon at the same time? My journey begins on June 8th! More to follow!

In other news...my favorite movie that I've seen this year, hands down is No Country for Old Men (I seem to be in the minority here with my friends, who found it to be too "depressing" and preferred Fargo). My daughter has this habit of watching movies with the subtitles on, I just recently watched it a 2nd time with the subtitles on and picked up much more of the witty/deep/strange dialog. I totally recommend trying it!

For those who have seen it, here's a variation of the coin toss scene....All the dialog is the same but Anton's voice has been dubbed with a effeminate voice-over.

Totally Freaking Awesome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

I've never gotten around to seeing that movie.  I might give it a look.

6:37 AM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

I can not wait to hear about the new lifestyle changes and marathon training.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Are you moving back east to train here also? Now that would be a very cool lifestyle change!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

You can do it! Are you still doing the half in August? If so, which one--the one that goes over the bridge or the one that lets you sleep in. I didn't get into Nike, so I'm toying with the idea of doing either the full or the half.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home