Saturday, August 16, 2008

Something Crazy!

Before I could think better of it or talk myself out of it. I signed up for another Marathon!

On March 29th, 2009, I'll be running the ING Georgia Marathon in Atlanta!

My best friend from high school just moved out there so it's a good excuse for a trip and a marathon.

To further nail down my commitment, I already bought my plane ticket. I found a flight rountrip from Oakland to ATL for $258; which, I think, it pretty unheard of! I think the stars are aligning on this one. I'm already envisioning a 5:00 marathon!

Anyone want to come and join me?



5 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

If I can do a 5h marathon you can too =) Congrats on taking the decision!! I'm planning on running another ING marathon in January.... ;-)

5:00 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

Wow! That's awesome. You will be training for a great weather marathon.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Aron said...

so awesome! congrats on signing up!!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Dori said...

Hey, you "outed" yourself! Hi Taunya. :-) Good for you for commiting to another marathon. That was pretty brave. I haven't decided what my next marathon will be; I'm considering Big Sur although the 6 hour cutoff leaves me nervous.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

yay! you're doing a full in march! :-) i haven't decided which full i'm going to do next! maybe the sacramento one in december??

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home