Friday, August 29, 2008

ENOUGH!!!

Since UBC, I have been eating furiously. And it's completely lame. Something about a nice, good-looking guy taking a pic of you in a sport-bra is real motivation to be good. Well, I don't have that anymore...some how I have to hold myself accountable. I don't even want to step on the stupid scale, since it won't lie.

So last night, after my 3rd deep fried mozzarella thing, and after today's 1/2 pound gourmet lunch burger (with extra helpings of chips and bacon, and a strange look from my co-worker), I am sticking a fork in this eating fiasco.

I'm done...I hate how it makes me feel, and I hate thinking about what it's doing to the belly I've spent 10 weeks to whittle down.

Training for the marathon, doing extra workouts is no excuse for this eating tirade...I'm disgusted....and it ends NOW!

God help me.

2 Comments:

Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Ha, just remember to do your push aways. Push away from the table....Greta job.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Julianne said...

you deserve a little treat here and there! when's your next race??? is it the nike marathon? hmmm... maybe you need to get more good looking guys to take pics of you in a sports bra!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home